For five generations of my family, Long Island’s been a wild mild-maritime constant. It’s my home base for photographically capturing portraits & events, plus images of our people, traditions & cultural arts • government & civic engagement • architecture & coastal environment • animals • classic cars • L.I.’s rich history in aviation.
I’m an experienced freelance assignment photographer for magazines & newspapers, a contract photographer for Zuma Press wire service, and a portrait and event photographer.
- photography site: Ann-Parry.com
- National Association of Women Artists
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ)
- Press Club of Long Island (PCLI)
- National Press Photographers Association (NPPA)
- Merrick Chamber of Commerce (MCC)
Big thanks to reporter Joe Giglio for his Newsday article on my careers – first teaching & then photography.
All Blog Content © 1999 – © 2018 Ann Parry, All Rights Reserved
Ann Parry, of Ann Parry Photography Inc., is the sole copyright owner of all blog post content on photoblog FROM LONG ISLAND – FromLongIsland.com, unless otherwise stated in writing.
Photos are WATERMARKED to help make it clear that USE OF IMAGES – in part or whole – IS NOT ALLOWED, without prior written consent of copyright holder Ann Parry.